Tree Stump and Tree Truck Removal in El Dorado Hills
When it comes to things that are in the way in your yard, stumps are easily some of the most annoying things to have around. You have to mow around them and make sure that they don’t start growing new branches, as they will if the roots are still alive. An unwanted tree stump is an entire space in your yard that you can’t use for anything, and it doesn’t even look pretty.
If this description sounds like what you are dealing with, then we want to help you. Our dedicated team of arborists is experts in all things having to do with stump removal.
We don’t just cut out most of the stump and then cover up the rest. We actually remove the entire stump, including all the roots. That means that you can look forward to having that entire space back. It will be just springy, loose soil in that spot when we are done.
What Is the Difference Between Stump Grinding and Stump Removal?
Stump grinding and stump removal are two completely different services and we offer both.
- Stump Grinding: Stump grinding is much faster than stump removal. Instead of digging out the entire stump all the way down to the roots, all we do for stump grinding is come in with a grinding wheel and grind down the stump until it is around 20 inches below the surface of the ground. Then we fill in the top with dirt so that grass can grow over it.
- Stump Removal: Stump removal is the process of digging out the entire stump and evacuating the entire root ball of the tree to ensure proper ground performance, whether you are looking to plant a lawn or build an outdoor kitchen.
Benefits to Tree Stump Removal
- Your annoying stumps will be gone
- Your yard will look neater and nicer
- You will be able to use that area for anything you want
If you are looking to do anything with the spot where the stump is that requires digging down more than just a few inches, we recommend stump removal instead of stump grinding. For example, if you are planning on installing a swimming pool or pouring the foundation for a building, you probably will need the stump to be completely gone.
On the other hand, if you need a smaller job done, or if you are only planning on having grass on top of the area where the stump is, then stump grinding may be your best option.
We offer both stump removal and stump grinding services for your convenience. Give us a call today for a FREE estimate!